With a 27% growth in the number of credit cards issued in the fiscal year 2018-19 as reported by The Economic Times, customers spent an approximate of Rs.6 lakh crore using credit cards. This extensive use of credit cards is due to the huge benefits associated with the cards.
LIkewise, customers planning a vacation can utilise credit cards and save substantially. Bajaj Credit Cards will let you enjoy multifarious benefits while you use these to make travel bookings. In the first place, customers must know how to apply for a Bajaj Finserv Credit Card before they can avail the card and enjoy the benefits.
Benefits accompanying Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards
- Welcome reward – Customers availing new credit cards are gifted with bonus reward points. Such rewards may or may not be bound by spending milestones within pre-specified time limit.
- Milestone bonus – Availing a Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard will ensure that customers can enjoy multiple benefits like a bonus on reaching a milestone. They can enjoy a gift voucher worth Rs.1,000 on every Rs.1 lakh they spend using the card.
- Big savings – Borrowers can expect to save more with such cards with multiple beneficial features drafted to assist travellers financially. They can save up to Rs.9,000 annually in addition to features like no-cost EMIs.
- Cashback on travel – Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard can be the ideal travel partner for every individual as it provides up to 10% cashback on expenses made on Ola and Uber. Individuals can avail up to Rs.400 in a month for fuel purchases and save more on their winter vacation.
- Fuel surcharge waiver – Customers can avail fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs.100 per month for their fuel purchases made during the vacation. Individuals can pay using RBL Credit Card Login and be entitled to avail such benefits.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal – Some credit card issuers let users utilise the facility of withdrawing cash using the ATM. Trips or vacations can include unwarranted situations which may require emergency cash. These credit cards allow users to easily withdraw cash from the available cash limit and mitigate such financial requirements.
- Emergency loan – Customers can avail an emergency loan from the outstanding limit available in their card and can accumulate funds for emergencies. They don’t have to go through the long and tedious loan procedure to avail such a loan.
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv Credit Card?
Customers willing to apply for a credit card online in quick steps should follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Customers should browse to the official website of Bajaj Finserv and fill up essential details like name and contact number in the pre-approved section to receive an OTP on the provided mobile number.
- The OTP received in the registered contact details needs to be provided for further processing.
- Once verified, customers will be able to see pre-approved offers specific to them.
- Customers can choose from the available options as per their requirement and spending habits.
- After the type of card is selected, provide necessary information as prompted in the process. Customers may have to submit valid documents in support of their application. They will receive the credit card shortly after it is processed.
Customers seeking to know about how to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Card can look into these steps and avail the credit card, which can bring substantial monetary benefits when utilised for winter vacation and trips.