We always need our rooms to look the best – have the best wall colour, interiors, furniture, wall designs, and everything. Then how can we compromise on the lighting?
Lighting is one of the most important things in our life.
We need the right lights to:
- See in the dark
- Create nice patterns
- Create a vibrant and lively place with the different colours
- Lift the mood of people by creating a warm and bright ambience
- Helps highlight and complement the interiors, walls, wallpapers, and everything in the house
- Save on the electricity bill if it is the correct type of lighting. Using energy-saving lights could help preserve energy,
- help the environment and save money.
LED lights are commonly used to conserve energy. LED stands for a light-emitting diode.
The features and importance of LED having lighting are as follows:
- They are more efficient than other lights like fluorescent and incandescent.
- The light is of a lower temperature which is why they don’t heat up so much like other lights. It is a solid-state light
- technology that is manufactured with light-emitting diodes.
- They use 90% less electricity than traditional bulbs
- They don’t contain mercury
- They are easy to install
- LEDs are manufactured using recyclable material
- They can last up to 50,000 hours or more, depending on how they are used.
Many people prefer to have them in their homes because of the following benefits of having them:
- They have a long life span. This is advantageous as it would be economical as you wouldn’t have to keep changing the bulb and spending money frequently on it. The light would last for an average time of 50000 hours and sometimes could last for 100,000 hours if it’s used in that way.
- Many people shift to LED lights because they are energy efficient. They produce less light waste than other lights.
- Usually, other lights use more voltage when the temperatures drop, but LED lights don’t do that and are said to perform better in cold temperatures. This reduces light bills in the cold season instead of increasing them.
- These lights do not emit heat like other incandescent light bulbs that become very hot when they’re on.
- One can use them as a single light on a bulb or create a string of lights and make them into a series of lights that can be used for special occasions like Christmas, Diwali, Navratri, etc.
- They easily turn on and off. They can be turned on and off instantly, which is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, halls, kitchens, and much more.
- LEDs can operate at low voltage.
- They produce a small amount of infrared spectrum and no ultraviolet.
Various types of LED lights
LED lights come in various forms. Renowned brands like Magik Lighting offer a range of LED lights for homes like:
- LED lamps
- LED ceiling lights
- LED panel lights
- LED tube lights
- LED spotlights
- LED floodlights
- LED strip lights
- LED bulkheads
- LED downlights
- LED battens
The Bottom Line
Magik Lighting sells a range of LED lighting options that are suitable for different occasions and places in the house. There are LED lights for room, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and much more. They are all of high quality and at affordable prices, which makes them affordable to most people. You can also visit their website for more information.