Food is our source of energy and probably one of the most thought-about substances in the world. Think of a social gathering, and the first thing that comes to mind is ‘what is for the menu’? Similarly, when you start your fitness journey, meal preparations are as crucial as your exercise game. So, whether you want to be happy or healthy, food is outrightly the most critical aspect.
However, a bit of change in the recipe or cooking style can change a dish entirely. And when one seeks a balance between the health factor and the taste, it surely needs some consideration. Here are five simple recipes that are delightful to make you happy and keep your health quotient high.
Smoothies serve as breakfast that is delicious and wholesome with whole fruit nutrition. An addition of CBD can spice things up as it can help balance your mood. But make sure you only purchase them from trusted sellers like Sunday Scaries and get a dosage recommendation from an expert.
- 1 – orange (small, peeled, and deseeded)
- ½ – frozen banana
- ½ – a cup of Greek yogurt
- 4-5 Almonds
- CBD oil (Desired dosage)
- Start by adding all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Your healthy fruit smoothie is ready to be served.
A portion of healthy protein minimizes your cravings and satiates you for hours. The United States Soybean Export Council reveals that soy protein is nature’s best vegan protein source. It also imparts the body with healthy micros. This falafel recipe is full of flavors and makes for a perfect. Here is how to make them:
- 1 cup – Boiled soybean
- A handful of Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1-2 sprigs of Parsley Onion – 4 sprogs (finely chopped)
- One clove – Garlic (peeled and minced)
- Salt – To taste
- Pepper – To taste
- One pinch – Baking powder
- Oil (If required)
- Rinse and soak the soybeans overnight and boil them until soft.
- Now drain the excess water from the soybeans and transfer the content to a
- Add onion, parsley, coriander leaves, garlic, and combine well.
- Now add salt, pepper, and baking soda and roll it to a grainy dough-like consistency.
- Divide the dough into round balls of the desired size. Now flatten each one into a patty.
- Shallow or air fry on medium heat and serve immediately.
This recipe requires overnight refrigeration. It can make for a quick healthy, mid-day snack that you can prepare beforehand.
- ½ cup – Oats
- ½ cup – Vanilla almond milk –
- One tablespoon – vanilla protein powder
- ½ tablespoon – Chia seeds
- ½ tablespoon -Vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon – Cinnamon
- Mixed berries as toppings
- In a small bowl, put all the ingredients and cover it with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- The oats and seeds soak up the milk, so the mixture may appear dry.
- Now pour this content into a bowl and swirl a little while adding some milk.
- Top it with the berries and enjoy.
Tender Grilled Chicken
Grilled chicken is an excellent choice with rice or bread, hence makes for dinner options.
- 1-3/4 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons – virgin olive oil
- 4 large – garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon – dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon – dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoon – salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (freshly ground) – Black pepper
- Lemon zest
- Place chicken breast in a zip-lock bag and pound it continuously with a mallet to an equal thickness (almost half an inch).
- In another bag, add the rest of the ingredients and shake thoroughly.
- Add chicken to the mixture and rub to coat the pieces evenly. Place the marinated chicken in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours.
- Preheat the grill and spray some cooking oil on it. Place the marinated chicken, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, flip to cook the other side.
- Maintain the moisture level and avoid overcooking. Serve hot.
Green Matcha Latte
Matcha tea is an exquisite creation from the tea industry. It is derived from specific green tea leaves, carefully harvested in East Asia. Green tea is known to exhibit extraordinary mental health benefits. This matcha latte recipe is creamy with a dash of bitterness to tantalize your taste buds.
1 tablespoon – maple syrup
1tablespoons – matcha powder
1 cup – coconut milk
- Combine matcha powder and honey in a small cup.
- Now add two tablespoons of hot water and whisk until it forms a smooth, creamy paste
- Gently heat the coconut milk in a separate pan and add it slowly to the matcha mixture.
- Stir and enjoy it hot.
If the food is nourishing for the body and a pleasure to taste, it is a gateway to heaven. The above five recipes can be your survival guide on any dull day. So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on your favorite recipe and relax while you enjoy it.
This article is shared by Jessica Smith who is currently exploring Sunday Scaries products.