Choosing a fabric is the most important step in sewing or buying one for you. Fabric is the most important component of the garment and doesn’t matter how well you are craft it. The wrong choice of the Fabric can mean a big disappointment for you. Today, I’m going to review 3 Fabcurate fabrics.
Here are these:
- Alabaster Cream And Peach Floral Pattern Digital Print Georgette Fabric
- Dark Peach Floral Pattern Foil Screen Print Viscose Flex Rayon Fabric
- Sage Green And Maroon Floral Pattern Handblock Lizzy Bizzy Fabric
Before me starting to talk about these products it’s good to know about the Fabcurate Company.
Fabcurate is an India leading website of fabrics. The Fabcurate have large verities of Fabrics according to customer needs. This company is based on the Surat, Gujrat which is the India largest textile capital. According the Fabcurate, they have fully trained artisans that can create crafts like – Kalamkari, Ikat, Ajrakh, Indigo, Tie & Dye, Dabu, Shibori, Banarasi, Bandhani, Batik, etc.
Alabaster Cream and Peach Floral Pattern Digital Print Georgette Fabric
This fabric is made with georgette that makes it light weight and easy to wash. You can wear this fabric in the summer, rainy and autumn season. You can use this fabric especially in sarees. Apart from that, this fabric comes with digital print pattern Peach Floral which makes this fabric special in the season of summer.
Dark Peach Floral Pattern Foil Screen Print Viscose Flex Rayon Fabric
This fabric is made from Flex Rayon which means you can wear the garments all season long. This fabric is soft, smooth and silky that makes this fabric a favorite of all the girls. One of the best part is this fabric have absorbent quality. You can use this fabric for make patiala suit for yourself.
Sage Green and Maroon Floral Pattern Handblock Lizzy Bizzy Fabric
This fabric is made from cotton material that means it is breathable and transmits moisture away from the body. Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable for long time uses. The best is that cotton clothes become stronger when washed it in wet water. This fabric comes with lovely design of floral, jaal, leaf & chevron. You can use this fabric to make palazzo suits, kurtis, tops, jumpsuits, peplum tops and short kurtis.
Pros if you are choosing the products from Fubcurate website:
- The Quality of the fabric is good as compared to offline market fabric.
- You will find a wide variety of fabric in different colours, arts and designs.
- The colour of the fabric does not fade after the first wash.
- It takes no time to choose your favorite fabric.
- You can order large quantities of piece of the fabric.
- You can get some exciting discounts and offers.
- The best part is that you can upload your own fabric design.
Cons if you are choosing the products from Fubcurate website:
- You can’t touch or feel the fabric.
- It will take 3 to 4 days to receive your order.
If you are buying fabric for the first time then you can also check out our recent post “Buying Fabric from the Online Suppliers “.