Aarogya Setu is a Bluetooth-based app that can track COVID-19. This app is launched by the Government of India after rising of COVID 19 patient in India. This app is developed by the National Informatics Center to informing the users to the risk and practices of good habits to containment of COVID-19. This app available for Android and ios platform users and have 11 languages are available in this app.
Here are some benefits of Using Aarogya Setu App
- This app works on the Bluetooth based technology and try to overcome the risk based on the user location.
- The risk factor is based on the User location data available.
- It’s informing the user in case they have cross the path of covid 19 positive.
- This app offers various types of measures like Self-Assessment Test, Social distancing and COVID 19 updates.
- According to the reports, you can use this app as a E-Pass for travelling one place t other.
- This app is equipped with predefined multi question chatbot that can answer the entire question regarding to covid 19.
- The user can get the contact with helpline numbers in case of emergency.
How to USE this app:
- Download the Aarogya Setu App from Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.goi.aarogyasetu&hl=en_IN).
- Select language.
- Switch on Bluetooth & Location from your phone.
- Set location sharing to “Always”.
- Click on the ‘Register’
- Click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Add your personal mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
Now you can access the app