The importance of having fruits and vegetables in our health cannot be overlooked. Fruits, veggies and herbs contain a high content of vitamins and minerals that our body requires. Unfortunately, not all of us are really fond of these healthy foods and avoid eating them. Especially, kids are very fussy, and it is really difficult to make them eat fruits and vegetables. Hence, you need to look for other alternatives to make your children and other members of the family consume them. Indeed! You can cook vegetables in different ways and can also mingle fruits in other eatables to make your kids eat them. Offering these items to them in a juice for is also an exciting idea. Also, having them in a juice form makes it a healthy and complete diet for them. Whether, apple, orange, carrot, tomato, lemon, or spinach extract juice from these items, mingle them with herbs and spices and let your kids and other members in the house enjoy its taste to the maximum.
All thanks to cold press juice machine and other juicers which makes one extract juices from vegetables and fruits. It’s easy to use these machines. You just need to plug it to the electrical socket, put the desired food items into it and switch it one. Rest of the job is taken care by your juice machine.
While there are various types of juice machines which are available in the market, you have complete liberty to choose the one that meets your needs and requirements.
There are two basic types of the juice machines one is the Centrifugal Juicer and another one is the Cold Press Juicer machine.
Let us discuss a little about both types of juicers available in the market.
- Centrifugal Juicer:The centrifugal juicers are also known as the high-speed juicer. As the name says, these types of juicers have a high-speed motor which revolves fast and can extract juice within seconds, but the biggest disadvantage of these juicers is that they produce heat while the motor revolves which affect the nutrients present in the food and vegetables.
- These types of juicers are really very easy to use but they can’t extract juice from the leafy vegetables such as spinach.
- The motor revolves at a faster rate that is why it becomes noisy when you need to bring out the juice from the fruits and vegetables.
- Cold Press Juice Machine:This juicer is also known as the Masticating Juicers. These juicers use the dual stage to extract the juice. These can crush even the tiniest particles and can extract the juice. The motor revolves with lower speed, so these juicers don’t produce heat and do not affect the nutrients of the vegetables and fruits.
- Cold press juice machine is the types of juicers that yield more juice as compared to the centrifugal juicers.
- These are quite low in extracting juice as compared to the centrifugal juicers.
- These types of juicers can extract the juice of the leafy vegetables as well.
- These types of juicers take a lot of time in extracting juices as compared to the centrifugal juicers.
- These types of juicers are heavier than that of the centrifugal juicers.
- The juices which are extracted from the vegetables and fruits have longer life if they are extracted with the help of cold press juice machine.
- The juices extracted with the help of these juicers have a longer life as they can be stored for 21 days in the refrigerator which is really very good thing.
These are the two different types of the juicers which are available in the market. Buying a cold press juice machine would be a better option for you if you don’t want to compromise on the nutrients value; while if you need a juicer, which can extract juice faster than centrifugal is a good option.